Get successful with Indicators
A true Story!
- They know that no indicator is perfect and cannot be followed blindly. Indicators are used to find confluence and to confirm your trade idea/analysis.
- They see indicators as a tool that can help to identify market patterns, Trends, etc.
- They do the hard work by analyzing the market before entering into a trade.
- They have a clear strategy and risk management process in place that they follow.
- They know that they don't gonna get rich on the next 10 trades, they think long-term.
- They take their losses and move on to the next trade.
- They have developed the right mindset and attitude.
- You think that an indicator can predict a Top / Bottom or a Trend perfectly every time in any market conditions and timeframes.
- You think that indicators work for you and that you can follow them blindly.
- You think that you can trade successfully without analyzing the market.
- You don't have a clear strategy in place or are not willing to find one.
- You don't have a proper risk management plan.
- You think that you're going to be rich on the next 10 trades.
- You don't have the fundamental knowledge about trading, such as, Support/Resistance, psychological levels, Breakouts, Trend, Trendlines, Price action, Stop loss, Target, etc.
You have to do the hard work to get successful.